Welcome to Bloons Wiki
A wiki that anyone can edit.
If you miss some important page, you can create a new page and also upload a new picture. If you like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post. Also please read our policies, before you contribute.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 iOS).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
The all-new, long-awaited Bloons Super Monkey 2 is finally out!
BTD Battles is Out!
Battle your friends and people from all over the world!
BTD5 for Mobile Devices
Your experience of BTD5 has came live on your iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Device!
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
2 new mystery towers as well as high-resolution screens and much more!
|Bloons Monkey City|
|Bloons TD Battles iOS|
|Bloons TD Battles|
|Bloons Tower Defense 5 iOS|
|Bloons TD 5 Deluxe|
|Bloons Tower Defense 5|
|Bloons TD 4 Expansion|
|Bloons Tower Defense 4|
|Bloons Tower Defense 3|
|Bloons Tower Defense 2|
|Bloons Tower Defense|
|Bloons Super Monkey 2|
|Bloons Super Monkey|
|Hot Air Bloon|
|Bloons Pop 3|
|Who Wants To Be A Bloonionaire?|
Did you know...
- ...that in BTD5 Deluxe, Glaive Riccochets can be stuck in the Bloonchipper, popping all the bloons that the Bloonchipper sucks in?
- ...that on Bloons Tower Defense 4 and its expansion, the Dartling Gun and the Spike Factory had target priorities?
- ...that the Pink Bloon has had three parents throughout the BTD series? They are: Camo Bloon (BTD4 version), Black Bloon, and White Bloon.
Bloons Super Monkey 2 is among Ninja Kiwi's most recently released of games and thus, also utilizes Awesome Points. The game has been classified into the "arcade" genre by Ninja Kiwi and was released on May 13, 2013. It also adds five new bloons types from its predecessor Bloons Super Monkey: the Mini MOAB, Shielded Bloon, Glass Bloon, UFO Bloons and Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!