Welcome to Bloons Wiki
A wiki that anyone can edit.
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
The all-new, long-awaited Bloons Super Monkey 2 is finally out!
BTD Battles is Out!
Battle your friends and people from all over the world!
BTD5 for Mobile Devices
Your experience of BTD5 has came live on your iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Device!
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
2 new mystery towers as well as high-resolution screens and much more!
Did you know...
- ...although it may not seem like it, Monkey Apprentices can pop Lead Bloons in BTD5 without any upgrades.
Bloons Monkey City is a new game that Ninja Kiwi has released in open beta, so anyone with a NinjaKiwi account can play. It was released Monday, November 25th, 2013. The objective of the game is to build and expand a city by capturing tiles. To capture a tile, the player must defend against waves of bloons using towers and survive with at least Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!