Welcome to Bloons Wiki
A wiki that anyone can edit.
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 iOS).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
The all-new, long-awaited Bloons Super Monkey 2 is finally out!
BTD Battles is Out!
Battle your friends and people from all over the world!
BTD5 for Mobile Devices
Your experience of BTD5 has came live on your iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Device!
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
2 new mystery towers as well as high-resolution screens and much more!
Did you know...
- ...that the original Bloons game had over one billion plays?
- ...that the Pink Bloon has had three parents throughout the BTD series? They are: Camo Bloon (BTD4 version), Black Bloon, and White Bloon.
- ...that in Bloons Tower Defense 4 you can both get a game over in Sandbox Mode and run out of money, despite being told that you have infinite lives and money?
- ...that you can lock a Dartling Gun's attack to a fixed position just like the Mortar Tower if you have level 3 Dartling Ammo Dump?
Bloons Super Monkey 2 is among Ninja Kiwi's most recently released of games and thus, also utilizes Awesome Points. The game has been classified into the "arcade" genre by Ninja Kiwi and was released on May 13, 2013. It also adds five new bloons types from its predecessor Bloons Super Monkey: the Mini MOAB, Shielded Bloon, Glass Bloon, UFO Bloons and Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!