- Initial cost is 750
- Second upgrade costs 750
- Third upgrade costs 1500
- (Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mobile only) Fourth upgrade costs 1500
Bloonchippers will now suck in bananas from Banana Farms, making them an offensive version of the Monkey Farmer.
- In Bloons Tower Defense 5 iOS/Android, it is more of a barn than a warehouse. This is notable if the filename is viewed ("chipping_barn.png").
- It looks very similar the Premium Upgrades Shop except that the building is showcasing Bloonchippers instead of Dart Monkeys.
- Right beside the Deluxe version of Al's Custom Chippers is a V6 Engine.
- The Tier 4 upgrade for this building allows the Bloonchipper to automatically collect bananas, as well as med and cash crates from the Support Chinook and Supply Drop Ability Special Abilities.
- However, it is extremely efficient in high rounds where you have lots of money, and it can help when you put farms near your Bloonchippers.
- Al's Custom Chippers is the only Specialty Building in which a tower other than the tower specialized is needed to make its Tier 4 upgrade effective.