|“||Adds a large missile array and a powerful machine gun.||”|
|~ Official Bloons TD 5 Mobile description.|
This is a very expensive tower which will cost you $14875 on easy, $17500 on medium, $18900 on hard and $21000 on Impoppable difficulty. The advantage of this is that it's a very powerful tower upgrade which can take down any type of bloon (providing it has the Enhanced IFR Instruments upgrade to tackle with camo bloons).
- This upgrade is somewhat like the Spectre, as both shoot some type of explosives and darts.
- Apache Dartships become less powerful if used in packs, as they can push each other out of the way.
- If used with a Monkey Ace, the Monkey Ace will push it around. This can be very frustrating, especially when the Apache Dartship is set to lock in place.
- The Apache Dartship is a reference to the AH-64 Apache, which is still in use today.
- Two Apache Dartships can easily beat the MOAB Madness special mission.
- The in-game Apache Dartship has no visible rocket launchers on the sides but still shoots missile
- The artwork shows missiles on the wingtips, however.
- The Apache Dartship fires four missiles about every second, at farther range than its 'main gun'.
- If set in a location where only its missiles fire, every time it fires its central gun spins, possibly implying they fire from there, however this is unlikely, as the missiles appear to originate from central gatling gun and the twin guns on each side of the main cannon.
- The Apache Dartship is the fastest dart-shooting tower in the whole game (without ability boosts).