Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Adds a large missile array and a powerful machine gun.||”|
|~ Official Bloons TD 5 Mobile description.|
Apache Dartship is the final upgrade on the first path for the Heli Pilot. It adds homing missiles and a powerful machine gun to the Heli Pilot. The machine gun shoots a stream of darts - there is no gap between the darts (like a better Dartling Gun), and it shoots missiles that seek out bloons and explode. The Heli Pilot also retains its regular attack, but shoots faster, which must be upgraded to Quad Darts in order to get Apache Dartship, making it fire a constant stream of darts and missiles, as well as four simultaneously fired darts with some delay between the volleys.
This is a very expensive tower which will cost you $14875 on easy, $17500 on medium, $18900 on hard difficulty and $21000 on Impoppable. The advantage of this is that it's a very powerful tower upgrade which can take down any type of bloon (providing it has the Enhanced IFR Instruments upgrade to tackle with camo bloons).
- This upgrade is somewhat like the Spectre, as both shoot bombs (of some type) and darts.
- Apache Dartships become less powerful if used in packs, as they can push each other out of the way.
- If used with a Monkey Ace, the Monkey Ace will push it around. This can be very frustrating, especially when the Apache Dartship is set to lock in place.
- The Apache Dartship is a reference to the AH-64 Apache, which is still in use today.
- Two Apache Dartships can easily beat the MOAB Madness special mission.
- The in-game Apache Dartship has no visible rocket launchers on the sides but still shoots missile
- The artwork shows missiles on the wingtips, however.
- The Apache Dartship fires four missiles about every second, at farther range than its 'main gun'.
- If set in a location where only its missiles fire, every time it fires its central gun spins, possibly implying they fire from there, however this is unlikely, as the missiles appear to originate from central gatling gun and the twin guns on each side of the main cannon.
- The Apache Dartship is the fastest dart-shooting tower in the whole game (without ability boosts).