Post your strategies for completing Archipelago on any difficulty here!
Alexmustcry's Strategy (Intermidate Difficulty)Edit
1. Buy 2 Boomerang Throwers
2. Buy 1 Monkey Apprentice and upgrade to 2/0.
3. Invest only 1 Banana Farm and alternately upgrade with your defenses until round 40.
4. Upgrade the Monkey Apprentice to 2/2.
5. Buy a Monkey Village.
6. Buy another Monkey Apprentice and upgrade both 2/3.
7. Buy 1 Super Monkey.
8. Upgrade the Monkey Village to 0/2.
9. Upgrade the Super Monkey to 0/2 ---> 2/2 ---> 2/3 respectively.
10. You could repeat step 9 or buy an Ice Tower and upgrade it to 3/0.
-By far, Super Monkeys with 2/3 upgrade is considered much cheaper and reliable than 3/2 upgrades since: upgrading a 2/2 Super Monkey into a Robo Monkey "doubles its power for only $9,000" compared than upgrading it into a Sun god "triples its power for $16,500".
-Rounds to seriously look out for are 43,47,49,63,76, and 78 since this rounds spawns Ceramic Bloons which is somehow a surprise to your defenses especially on hard difficulty.
-On tight situations, before you buy/upgrade towers- be sure to have an extra cash for Road Spikes that can pop equivalent to your remaining lives or twice. (From $300=110 spikes to $600=220 spikes)
Mike's Strategy (Easy Mode)Edit
1. Buy 1 Monkey Buccaneer upgrade 2,2
2. Fill up the islands with Dartling Guns that are upgraded 2,3 or 3,2 (preferably 3,2)
3. Buy a Banana Farm that is 0,4
4. Upgrade your first Monkey Buccaneer to 4,2
5. Put a Super Monkey on the broken buccaneer in the top right corner
6. Fill the track with Aircraft Carriers