- Not to be confused with the Special Agent, Beekeeper, in Bloons TD 5, Bloons TD5 Steam, Bloons TD5 Mobile and Bloons TD5 Deluxe.
The Beekeeper (Bloons TD 4 iOS) is a tower in Bloons TD 4 iOS that was released on May, 2012. It is based on the Bloons TD 5 Special Agent of the same name and attacks similarly, by shooting bees that lock on to Bloons and pop multiple layers. The player unlocks this tower by popping 2,000,000 bloons. It costs $595 on Easy, $700 on Medium and $755 on Hard.
Fast Deploy $255/$300/$325
Makes the Beekeeper attack much faster
Big Hive $215/$250/$270
Larger hives can hold 10 bees instead of 6
Killer Bees $1530/$1800/$1945
Deadly killer bees fly twice as fast and pop bloons three times as fast!
The Swarm $6375/$7500/$8100
Unleash the swarm! Shoots 4 bees at a time, has a much larger range and can support 30 deployed bees at a time.
- In Bloons TD 5 Mobile, opening the gift that requires popping 250,000 Bloons not only does award the Monkey Sub (and the Specialty Building that comes along with it), it rewards 2 tracks (Ice Flow and Challenger Deep), making it more rewarding compared to popping 2,000,000 Bloons in BTD4 iOS, which unlocks only the Beekeeper.
- The tower with the Killer Bees upgrade pops as fast as a Bloon Liquefier in Bloons TD 5, making it a good choice for bloons such as Pink Bloons.
- The price for the tower itself is the exactly the same as the Bomb Tower (Except the upgrades).
- This tower is the first (and only) non-mechanical tower (that is not a monkey or agent) that can be bought.