- For the tower in Bloons TD 4 iOS, see Beekeeper (Bloons TD 4 iOS).
|| This special agent has a hive of angry bees that zip to their targets and sting bloons until all layers are popped. Stingers can't get through lead or ice but regrower bloons beware.
|| ~ Official BTD5 Description
The Beekeeper is a Special Agent in Bloons TD 5, Bloons TD 5 Deluxe, and Bloons TD 5 Mobile which costs 120. It releases bees that stick to bloons and keep stinging bloons until all layers are gone. Bees attack Regrowth Bloons quicker than normal, however, the stingers can't get through Lead Bloons or frozen bloons and damage M.O.A.B. Class Bloons very little. The Beekeeper shoots bees at almost hypersonic speeds, and the bees can exit its range.
- The Beekeeper's hive shakes, possibly to express the bees' anger.
- Sometimes, if there are too many Bloons on screen, the player will not be able to see the bees.
- The Beekeeper is now a tower in Bloons Tower Defense 4 (iPhone/iPod Touch)
- The bees lock onto bloons like the High Energy Beacon's beam.
- The Beekeeper is not very good for popping Bloons that split, as the bees don't split with them.
- It pops about half as fast as a Bloon Dissolver, except for Regrowth Bloons, which will be popped at about the same speed.
- It might be based on the Bee Bloon.
- With enough bees congregated at a single MOAB-class bloon, they can be effective against a single MOAB-class bloon.