- "This tower replaces its arm with a super strong bionic arm. The Bionic Boomer throws boomerangs twice as fast."
- — Official description
Bionic Boomer is the third upgrade on the second path for the Boomerang Thrower that made its debut in Bloons TD 5. Although boomerangs seem to be fired at about 3x the speed when fast-forwarded, it is actually only 2x speed. The upgrade makes the tower shoot a nearly constant stream of projectiles, shredding the bloons away. The tower will do much better if placed near an elliptical curve, as shown when the tower fires, however, it's almost impossible that the boomerang/glaive follows that elliptical curve because, like most of the towers, it has its Target Priority. With the fully-upgraded Boomerang Dojo, this tower is extremely powerful as it is reliable.
- There is a slight increase of speed when the boomerangs are upgraded into glaives with this tower.
- People think it shoots three times as fast because most people use the glaive upgrade first.
- When choosing an NK avatar, the Bionic Boomer/Turbocharger doesn't have Red Hot 'Rangs.
- The Bionic Boomer's arm looks like the Technological Terror's arms.
- If partnered with tier III Boomerang Dojo and Double Ranga, this upgrade will become four times as powerful
- This upgrade makes the boomerang thrower lose its suit.