|“||Pops bloons once before glueing. Contains a super strong dissolving glue that pops bloons ten times every second!||”|
|~ BTD5 Description|
Bloon Liquefier is the final upgrade of Path 1 for the Glue Gunner in Bloons TD 5. It costs $10625 on Easy Difficulty, $12500 on Medium Difficulty, $13500 on Hard Difficulty and $15000 on Impoppable Difficulty. It is unlocked at Rank 27 in Bloons TD 5, or Rank 32 in Bloons TD 5 Deluxe.
This upgrade pops bloons ten times per second (in addition to another pop when it first glues the bloon), thus easily rendering some non-camo non-MOAB-Class bloons harmless. A 4/x ,especially 4/2, with Glue Supply Depot, and other supports, can destroy amounts of bloons, especially as a means of bloon mitigation and control over tough ceramics.
Despite this tower's strong popping power, it lacks camo detection, can only glue a limited amount of bloons at a time, and is very expensive. Though it can be used effectively by being placed at the beginning of tracks during the early rounds, during the mid to late-game where MOAB-Class bloons, it will drastically lose it's effectiveness. The Bloon Liquifier is usually used as a sacrifice for the Temple of the Monkey God rather than being a tower directly used in gameplay.
Bloons TD Battles Mobile HistoryEdit
- The glue of the Bloon Liquefier takes only 1.7 seconds to destroy an entire Ceramic Bloon. It does not take 1.8 seconds to pop an entire Ceramic Bloon because it cracks the ceramic layer once instantly (or pops the first layer instantly for other non-MOAB-class bloons) upon glueing.
- The Bloon Liquefier's glue has the same color as the Bloon Dissolver's glue (green).
- Bloon Liquefier pops bloons 5 times as fast as Bloon Dissolver and 30 times as fast as Corrosive Glue.
- The Bloon Liquefier upgrade icon has yellow glue instead of green glue.
- By some, this upgrade is considered worthless (save for sacrificial purposes) due to the fact that the Bloon Dissolver can pop Ceramic Bloons already. Also, it's very expensive: by the time the player gets this upgrade, the player can get much better stuff (like Spiked Mines, Robo-Monkey, or another 3-2 glue gunner) which cost about the same price.
- Bloon Liquefier's main power comes from glueing ceramic bloons.
- When used as a sacrifice, the Temple of the Monkey God actually doesn't use Bloon Liquefier's current corrosiveness to its arsenal, it still uses Bloon Dissolver corrosiveness. This can be evidenced in sandbox by "ice stalling" and hold down "U" for 10 seconds on non-fast foward mode, the ice towers should hold it there, then sacrifice 2-3 Bloon Liquefiers (Be sure not to sacrifice the ice towers!) After that, sell all the ice towers and after it used its glue projectile, sell it. Now you can see it only uses Bloon Dissolver's corrosiveness.