Bloonhenge is a Beginner Difficulty track in the game Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe. This track has a rocky, earthy terrain with rocks lining the path. The center stone is a prime spot for powerful towers (especially Super Monkeys), as their range can cover a lot of the track.
- The track and the track name is probably based off Stonehenge, however the rocks don't stack up like the rocks in Stonehenge.
- There is a cracked rock at the bottom-right corner.
- If the rock wasn't cracked, the rocks would be symmetrical.
- In all, there are 19 rocks in this track.
- This track looks like a crab's claw, except with a more curved outline.
- The Special Mission "The Crucible" is played on this map, except with a few slight additions including the "Sockets of Power" and a slightly different center stone showing which tower "powers" are enhanced.
- There is a glitch in where if you place a Portable Lake in the center, it may go below the rock. If you try to put Monkey Buccaneers in the Portable Lake, they will look like you placed them on land.