|“||The art of bloonjitsu allows Ninjas to throw 5 shurikens at once!||”|
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)Edit
This upgrade used to be indirectly cheaper to get in BTD Battles Mobile thanks to Sharp Shurikens and Double Shot getting their prices decreased. However, since update 4.9 the overall cost to get a 4/x Ninja Monkey is now the same as in BTD5.
Bloonjitsu price increased ($2750 → $3000).
- A lone 4/2 Bloonjitsu Ninja is nearly capable of popping a MOAB by itself in Bloons Monkey City.
- A Bloonjitsu Master can pop 4 Pink Bloons in one shot.
- "Bloonjitsu" may be a pun on "Ninjutsu" or possibly jiu-jitsu, a martial art.
- In BMC Mobile, it is stated in the Archives of Knowledge description that Bloonjitsu is an "ancient technique of monkey martial arts".
- If the player buys the Bloonjitsu upgrade, the tower name changes to Bloonjitsu Master.
- Bloonjitsu costs $3000 on BMC, instead of the $2750 on BTD5. It still costs $2750 on the mobile version.
- Just like the Ninja Saboteur, the artwork of the Bloonjitsu Master shows him with his finger on his lips.
- As of September 26, 2013, it has been buffed and thus it shoots even faster than the Ninja Discipline upgrade.
- Bloons Monkey City states that Bloonjitsu is an ancient technique of the Monkey martial arts.
- A 4/2 Ninja has a very high chance of Distracting a bloon.
- Strangely, the shurikens all stick together even while seeking.
- The hood of a Bloonjitsu master is very similar to that of a Glaive Lord or Super Monkey Fan Club monkey. The only difference being color.
- The Bloonjitsu can shoot every 0.42 seconds without any bonuses from the Monkey Lab.
- The cheapest possible 4/2 Bloonjitsu in BTDB Mobile normal battles is $4500 in between Version 4.1-4.5, obtained from discounting the original price of $5000 ($500 + $300 + $250 + $250 + $400 + $550 + $2750) by a Village.