|| The art of bloonjitsu allows Ninjas to throw 5 shurikens at once!
|| ~ Description
Bloonjitsu is the final upgrade on Path 1 for the Ninja Monkey, costing $2340 on Easy, $2750 on Medium, $2970 on Hard, and $3300 on Impoppable, allowing the Bloonjitsu Master to throw 5 shurikens at once.
- A lone 4/2 Bloonjitsu Ninja is nearly capable of popping a MOAB by its self in Bloons Monkey City.
- A Bloonjitsu Master can pop 4 Pink Bloons in one shot.
- "Bloonjitsu" may be a pun on "Ninjutsu" or possibly ju-jitsu, a martial art.
- If the player buys the Bloonjitsu upgrade, the tower name changes to Bloonjitsu Master.
- Bloonjitsu costs $3000 on BMC, instead of the $2750 on BTD5.
- Just like the Ninja Saboteur, the artwork of the Bloonjitsu Master shows him with his finger on his lips.
- As of September 26, 2013, it has been buffed and thus it shoots even faster than the Ninja Discipline upgrade.
- Bloons Monkey City states that Bloonjitsu is an ancient technique of the Monkey martial arts.
- A 4/2 Ninja has a very high chance of Distracting a bloon.
- Strangely, the shurikens all stick together even while seeking.
- The hood of a Bloonjitsu master is very similar to that of a Glaive Lord or Super Monkey Fan Club monkey. The only difference being color.
- The Bloonjitsu can shoot every 0.42 seconds without any bonuses from the Monkey Lab.
Bloonjitsu Official Artwork
A Ninja Monkey with Bloonjitsu attacks a Bloon.
Several Bloonjitsu Masters fighting a B.F.B.
Mobile artwork. Notice how his suit doesn't extend to ankles.
|Upgrades in the Bloons TD series|