This is a list of the Bosses in Bloons Super Monkey 2
M.O.A.BEditMOAB is the boss of Monkey Lane, and a common enemy in Bloon Dunes and Deep Bloon Sea.
- Shield Trap (4th stage)
- 2 Mini MOABs constantly escort the MOAB. If you pop one, another will appear to take its place. This one is a 3rd stage.
Health IndicationEditAll Bloons Super Monkey 2 bosses will "bleed" bloons when they are damaged; depending on the health stage, different bloons will be spawned. Attacks that deal multiple damage (like Bloon Busters) will cause multiple bloons to spawn.
- Red Bloons will spawn.
- Blue Bloons will spawn; furthermore, a few nasty tears, a scorch mark, and cracks will appear on the MOAB.
- Green Bloons will spawn; the tears are only getting worse.
- Yellow Bloons will spawn; the MOAB tried to mend itself with a bandage, but loses an elevator.
- Pink Bloons will spawn; an OUT OF ORDER sign is now attached to the MOAB.
- When the MOAB is finally popped, it will release Mini MOABs along with a multitude of Red and Yellow Bloons.
- Horizontal Walls (Before BFB is destroyed):
- Vertical Walls (After first 2 stages):
- Short vertical walls comprised of Shielded Blue Bloons spawn to prevent the Super Monkey from attacking it.
- Red Bloon Circles (in 5th stage)
- Circles of Shielded Red Bloons spawn around the BFB and go to its direction to attempt to push the Super Monkey out of the range of attacking it (even though they can push the monkey towards the BFB if he is close enough). Trying to destroy these would be extremely difficult, as they appear and disappear in less than a second. The B.F.B. only uses this when it is at its 5th health stage.
- Red Bloon Clumps (unknown)
- Occasionally, a small, thick clump of shielded Red Bloons appears.
- Green Bloons are spawned.
- Yellow Bloons are spawned, it has several tears and has a bandage.
- Pink Bloons are spawned, another tear and another bandage appear, its left wing is wrapped in bandages and its right eye is hurt.
- Black Bloons are spawned, the tears get worse, the right engine is cracked and there's a nearly-patched tear between the BFB's eyes.
- White Bloons are spawned, the tears get even worse, scorched places appear, its right engine is wrapped in bandages and the left eye is replaced by a giant tear and a burn mark.
- Upon being popped, a variety of bloons from red to pink will be released.
Calamari BlimpEditThe "Calamari Blimp" appears only in the final level of Deep Bloon Sea, serving as its boss.
- 1. Red Trail: Forms a trail of Shielded Red Bloons directly below it to prevent the Super Monkey from being able to attack the blimp directly.
- 2. Bumper (after Red Trail): Densely compacted balls of Black Bloons and Glass Bloons are occasionally spawned with the sole purpose of pushing the Super Monkey away.
- The bumpers will chase the Super Monkey and push him around, but are relatively easy to pop with Tier 6 Dart upgrade.
The Calamari Blimp is unique in that it has large masses of Shielded Bloons on top of it. These bloons prevent the Super Monkey from attacking it directly from below. It also has 8 tentacles composed of Glass Bloons. It is not necessary to pop all of these bloons to pop the blimp completely.
- Pink Bloons are spawned.
- Black Bloons are spawned.
- White Bloons are spawned.
- Lead Bloons are spawned.
- Zebra Bloons are spawned.
- Upon poppage, it releases many bloons from Red Bloons to Glass Bloons.
Heavy Metal BloonEdit
- Bloon Blast (from Bloons Projector)
- Blasts a formation of Shielded Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and White Bloons to the bottom that can somehow push you away. Only uses this on its 2nd and 4th health stages. In order of Color, Red, Yellow Green, White and Blue.
- During the 1st health stage, it create a multitude of Shielded Black and Lead Bloons that 2 of them looks like axes and another 2 looks like maces. They spin around their 'sockets' and push the monkey away.
- During the 2nd health stage, it generates 2 "bloon projectors" that shoot bunches of Shielded Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and White Bloons. It also generates 2 "barrier projectors" that create a barrier made out of Shielded Lead and Blue Bloons. The "bloon projectors" and "barrier projectors" are actually Shielded Leads. The defenses from Stage 1 remain but they stop spinning.
- During the 3rd health stage, it generates 2 mace weapons made out of Shielded Leads and also generate the 2 "barrier projectors" once again. They will also resume spinning.
- During the 4th health stage, it once again creates 2 "bloon projectors" and the 2 axe-like Shielded Lead Bloon weapons are also generated. The other mechanisms will stop spinning.
- During the 5th health stage, it acts like the 1st health stage, creating the 2 axes and 2 maces made out of Shielded Blacks and Leads. However, this time they spin faster than ever.
- White Bloons are spawned
- Lead Bloons are spawned
- Zebra Bloons are spawned
- Rainbow Bloons are spawned
- Ceramic Bloons are spawned
- Upon death, it releases many bloons from Red Bloons to Lead Bloons
Despite looking like a Lead Bloon, sharp attacks can harm the blimp as well.