|“|| Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this all new head-to-head strategy game - FREE!
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of the best selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specifically designed for multiplayer combat, featuring 14 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponents defenses.
|~ Ninja Kiwi description on Google Play|
Bloons TD Battles Mobile (known as BTDB Mobile for short) is the mobile version of Bloons TD Battles and was released on July 18th 2013. This version, unlike Bloons TD 5 Mobile, is free to download on the App Store, Google Play, Steam and the Windows Store.
Bloons TD Battles Mobile introduced features that were not included in Bloons TD Battles.
- Private matches are set up by Code invite for Android. Game Center invites can be sent for private matches on iOS, though Codes will still work in iOS too. Players can choose a track.
- When the player unlocks a tower, only the tier 1 and tier 2 upgrades are unlocked. Tier 3 and 4 upgrades need to be unlocked separately with Medallions once a certain Battle Score has been reached.
- There is a tutorial that is CPU-controlled at the beginning of the game. The tutorial can be replayed at any time by choosing Play and pressing Battle School.
- There was a bug which made it impossible to finish the tutorial. It occurs when the player must buy a bloon but has just spent his/her money, and can't get any money and has have to surrender. This has been fixed (the game will give money to the player).
- There are tracks exclusive to the mobile version.
- The Heli-Pilot, Bloonchipper, COBRA and Monkey Engineer can be unlocked.
- Playing games does not require any Energy. As such, there is no limit to how often a player battles. Energy is instead used as a special currency to purchase boosts and other items.
- The player only has access to three towers slots per game; however, their final tower slot can be unlocked temporarily for 1, albeit being randomised. If the player is dissatisfied with their final random tower, they can randomize again at a cost of an additional 3.
- Players can also "skip" a map for 2, changing said map to another random map. This can be used two times per game.
- Players can purchase a Tower Boost or Bloon Boost for 1 in-game, speeding up the attack rate of Towers or the speed of sent Bloons, respectively, for a short time, both of which have a cooldown time.
- Players can also purchase a stack of Red Hot Spikes for 1 in-game, unlike normal roadspikes, they don't disappear after the round has ended, they pop 20 bloons and can pop lead bloons.
- There is a practice mode in which the player can play alone in Defensive mode and go as far as they can - similarly to the core gameplay of the Bloons TD games.
- As of August 18, 2014, there now is a tower exclusive to Bloons TD Battles Mobile called the COBRA. This tower will not be released on other platforms because of how it has been customized exclusively for Bloons TD Battles, with upgrades affecting the Bloons sent out and lives gained.
- There are club rooms that have special rules such as unlocking Bloons to send earlier, getting double cash, and getting a free random tower.
- Main article: Version History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)
Over the years, Bloons TD Battles Mobile has changed quite a lot. For a whole version history of Bloons TD Battles Mobile, see Version History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile).
Club battles are battles with special rules such as Random 3, Bananza, play with fire, megaboosts, and speed battle. The player gets one entry once every 24 hours or you can get one entry from spinning the wheel. The player can permanently unlock club battles by buying it for $7.99. There is club card battles, with the special rules being the same except instead of random 3, it's random cards.
Card Battles are battles where the player uses cards instead of towers. The cards have the upgrade listed on the card and you cant upgrade the card. The cards also cost a certain amount. You can send bloons with cards as the top of the card is the tower and the bottom is the bloons send listed on the card. For example, you could have a 0-0 dart monkey card. That card would have a dart monkey picture at the top, and a 15 red bloons send on the bottom and it could cost 300 for the tower and 100 for the bloons send
- The White Hot Spikes are similar to the Red Hot Spikes in Bloons Monkey City, as they both have properties of not disappearing until all 20 spikes are used up.
- Round 12 was buffed in update TBA, giving it 20 additional greens.
- There is unused code for special items in the code.