|Bloons TD Battles iOS|
Bloons TD Battles iOS app picture
|Last Updated||30th July 2013|
|Developer||Kaiparasoft (Ninja Kiwi)|
|Tracks||8; Random selection|
|Bloon Types||14 (+ Camo & Regrowth types)|
Bloons TD Battles iOS introduced features that weren't in Bloons TD Battles.
- Private matches are set up by Facebook invite.
- Tier 3 and 4 upgrades need to be unlocked separately with Medallions at a certain Battle Score.
- There is a tutorial that is CPU-controlled at the beginning of the game. The tutorial can be replayed at any time by choosing Play. ( There is actual a bug which makes it impossible to finish the tutorial, when you must buy Bloons but you just spent your money, you can't get any money and you have to surrender.)
- There are maps exclusive to the iOS version.
- The Heli-Pilot and Monkey Engineer can also be unlocked.
- Playing games does not require any Battle Energy. Battle Energy is instead used as a special currency to purchase boosts and other items.
- The player only has access to three towers slots per game; however, their final tower slot can be unlocked temporarily for 1, albeit being randomised. If the player is dissatisfied with their final random tower, they can keep randomising at a cost of an additional 3. They can also "skip" a track for 2, changing it to another random track, and in-game they can purchase a Tower Boost or Bloon Boost for 1, speeding up the attack rate of Towers or the speed of sent Bloons for a short time.
- There is a practice mode in which the player can play alone in Defensive mode and go as far as they can - similarly to the core gameplay of the Bloons TD games.