|Bloons TD Battles iOS|
Bloons TD Battles iOS app picture
|Last Updated||30th July 2013|
|Developer||Kaiparasoft (Ninja Kiwi)|
|Tracks||8; Random selection|
|Bloon Types||14 (+ Camo & Regrowth types)|
Bloons TD Battles iOS introduced features that weren't in Bloons TD Battles.
- Private matches are set up by Facebook invite for Android. Facebook and Game Center can be send invites for private matches on Apple.
- When the player unlocks a tower, only the Tier 1 and Tier 2 upgrades are unlocked. Tier 3 and 4 upgrades need to be unlocked separately with Medallions and at a certain Battle Score.
- There is a tutorial that is CPU-controlled at the beginning of the game. The tutorial can be replayed at any time by choosing Play.
- There is actually a bug which makes it impossible to finish the tutorial. It occurs when you must buy Bloons but you just spent your money, you can't get any money and you have to surrender.
- There are maps exclusive to the iOS version.
- The Heli-Pilot, Bloonchipper, and Monkey Engineer can also be unlocked.
- Playing games does not require any Battle Energy. As such, there is no limit to how often a player battles. Battle Energy is instead used as a special currency to purchase boosts and other items.
- The player only has access to three towers slots per game; however, their final tower slot can be unlocked temporarily for 1, albeit being randomised. If the player is dissatisfied with their final random tower, they can randomize again at a cost of an additional 3.
- They can also "skip" a track for 2, changing it to another random track.
- Lastly, in-game they can purchase a Tower Boost or Bloon Boost for 1, speeding up the attack rate of Towers or the speed of sent Bloons for a short time, both of which have a cooldown time.
- There is a practice mode in which the player can play alone in Defensive mode and go as far as they can - similarly to the core gameplay of the Bloons TD games.