|“|| Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this all new head-to-head strategy game - FREE!
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of the best selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specifically designed for multiplayer combat, featuring 14 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponents defenses.
|~ Ninja Kiwi description on Google Play|
|Bloons TD Battles|
Bloons TD Battles mobile app picture
|Last Updated||iOS: November 6, 2015|
Android: November 5, 2015
|Price||Free with in-app purchases|
|Developer||Kaiparasoft (Ninja Kiwi)|
|Tracks||19; random selection|
|Bloon Types||14 (+camo & regrowth types)|
Bloons TD Battles Mobile (known as BTDB for short) is the mobile version of Bloons TD Battles and was released on July 18th 2013. This version, unlike Bloons TD5 Mobile, is free to download on the App Store and Google Play.
Bloons TD Battles Mobile introduced features that were not included in Bloons TD Battles.
- Private matches are set up by Facebook invite for Android. Facebook and Game Center invites can be sent for private matches on iOS. Players can choose a track.
- When the player unlocks a tower, only the tier 1 and tier 2 upgrades are unlocked. Tier 3 and 4 upgrades need to be unlocked separately with Medallions once a certain Battle Score has been reached.
- There is a tutorial that is CPU-controlled at the beginning of the game. The tutorial can be replayed at any time by choosing Play.
- There was a bug which made it impossible to finish the tutorial. It occurs when the player must buy a bloon but has just spent his/her money, and can't get any money and has have to surrender. This has been fixed (the game will give money to the player).
- There are tracks exclusive to the mobile version.
- The Heli-Pilot, Bloonchipper, COBRA and Monkey Engineer can be unlocked.
- Playing games does not require any Battle Energy. As such, there is no limit to how often a player battles. Battle Energy is instead used as a special currency to purchase boosts and other items.
- The player only has access to three towers slots per game; however, their final tower slot can be unlocked temporarily for 1, albeit being randomised. If the player is dissatisfied with their final random tower, they can randomize again at a cost of an additional 3.
- Players can also "skip" a track for 2, changing said track to another random track. This can be used two times per game.
- Players can purchase a Tower Boost or Bloon Boost for 1 in-game, speeding up the attack rate of Towers or the speed of sent Bloons, respectively, for a short time, both of which have a cooldown time.
- Players can also purchase a stack of White Hot Spikes for 1 in-game, unlike normal roadspikes, they don't disappear after the round has ended, they pop 20 bloons and can pop lead bloons.
- There is a practice mode in which the player can play alone in Defensive mode and go as far as they can - similarly to the core gameplay of the Bloons TD games.
- As of August 18, 2014, there now is a tower exclusive to Bloons TD Battles Mobile called the COBRA. This tower will not be released on other platforms because of how it has been customized exclusively for Bloons TD Battles, with upgrades affecting the Bloons sent out and lives gained.
- There are club rooms that have special rules such as unlocking Bloons to send earlier, getting double cash, and getting a free random tower.
Most recent updateEdit
Card battles now has its very first expansion pack, the Veteran I pack! There is also a "Card of the Week" event which lets you get these cards.
Power Card list: (Warning Spoilers!)Edit
1. Juggerlanche - $1200
Summons 15 Juggernaut spiked balls that roll down the screen. Each ball deals 1 damage normally, 4 to ceramics.
2. Bounty - $1000
Immediately grants ^$30 economy; for the next 10 seconds, popping any layer of any bloon on your side grants you an additional $1 (MOABs and Ceramics count as 1 layer, Regen Farming allowed).
3. Chain Lightning - $900
Summons a Lightning Tower that fires 7 Monkey Apprentice lightning bolts within a timespan of 4 seconds, then disappears. Bolts deal 2 damage instead of the usual 1.
4. Cleanse All - $750?
Covers the track in Cleansing Foam, spread out across the track, maximum of 200 units of foam.
5. Purge - $800
Removes Camo & Regen from all bloons on your side with infinite pierce. Does not remove other bloon abilities (e.g. Lead). Also removes Camo & Regen from all new bloons for 3 seconds.
6. Tax - $750
Next time your opponent gains money from their income, that money is given to you instead. Also shows up on your screen, allowing you to see your opponent's income.
7. Monkey Chill - $1500
Slows down the attack rate for all your opponent's towers by approximately 25% for 10 seconds.
8. Kidnap - $1000
Target an opponent's tower; a dark coloured support chinhook helicopter will fly into your opponent's screen and remove the target tower. Opponent gains money equivalent to the total buying (not selling) price of removed tower.
- The White Hot Spikes is similar to the Red Hot Spikes in Bloons Monkey City, as they both have properties of not disappearing until all 20 spikes are used up.