Welcome to Bloons Wiki
A wiki that anyone can edit.
If you miss some important page, you can create a new page and also upload a new picture. If you like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post. Also please read our policies, before you contribute.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 iOS).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
BTD Battles is Out!
Battle your friends and people from all over the world!
BTD5 for Mobile Devices
Your experience of BTD5 has came live on your iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android Device!
Bloons TD 5 Deluxe
2 new mystery towers as well as high-resolution screens and much more!
Bloons TD 5
New BTD game - BTD5! Featuring special agents, new upgrades, special missions...
Did you know...
- ...that Ocean Road, along with many other BTD4 Tracks, are featured also in Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe?
- ...that the description of the Technological Terror is a reference to Star Wars?
- ...there is a glitch that allows you to get a hyperspeed Juggernaut?
The Ceramic Bloon is a Bloon introduced in Bloons Tower Defense 3 and takes 10 hits to pop and releases 2 Rainbow Bloons. In BTD3 it first appears in round 31. In BTD4 & BTD5 it first appears in round 40. If a Ceramic Bloon escapes 104 lives are lost, which means game over in Hard. Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!
Bloons Tower Defense 5
Sick of playing the same tracks over and over again? Bloons TD 5's latest update brings a challenging new track on Advanced Difficulty, The Great Divide.