A wiki that anyone can edit.
Founded on June 2009.
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
BSM2 for mobile devices.
Your experience of Bloons Super Monkey 2 has come live on your mobile device!
BMC for mobile devices.
Your experience of Bloons Monkey City has come live on your mobile device!
BMC out now.
The all-new, long-awaited Bloons Monkey City is finally out!
BSM2 out now.
The all-new, long-awaited Bloons Super Monkey 2 is finally out!
Did you know...
- ...that the Technological Terror's Special Ability can take down an infinite amount of BFBs as long as they are in its range?
- ...that a Centre of Camo Countermeasures is not required to grant camo detection for the Ninja Monkey, Dartling Gun or the Spike Factory?
- ...that the Ninja Monkey is the only tower that can have 2 Special Abilities in the online version of Bloons TD 5?
- ...that Super Monkey Fan Club Ability was modified so the Super Monkeys only fire 1 dart per shot instead of three?
Please, read Chatroom policies before joining.
You can also use this invite link:
Bloons Monkey City is a new game that Ninja Kiwi has released in open beta, so anyone with a NinjaKiwi account can play. It was released Monday, November 25th, 2013. The objective of the game is to build and expand a city by capturing tiles. To capture a tile, the player must defend against waves of bloons using towers and survive with at least Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!