|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
- Initial cost is 750
- Second upgrade costs 750
- Third upgrade costs 1000
- (Bloons TD 5 iOS only) Fourth upgrade costs 1200 (gives the Bomb Tower an ability that doubles all other Bomb Towers' ranges temporarily)
- Disadvantage: Increases the cost of Spike Factories by 5%
- It can be very useful in the later rounds, as MOAB Maulers and MOAB Assassins are often used against the M.O.A.B. class bloons.
- The third upgrade is very useful because you then don't need to puchase Frag Bombs or Bloon Impact to pop black or zebra bloons.
- Despite being a Specialty Building, the Bombing Range, like the Mortar Emplacement, does not include an actual building unlike other Specialty Buildings.
- The third tier of Bombing Range has no additional advantage over second tier for Bomb Towers with the Bloon Impact upgrade.
- There is a shattered Lead Bloon where the scorch mark is.
- The fourth upgrade stacks with other abilities, meaning you can give your bomb towers infinite range. The projectile can only travel so far, however.