Boomerang Dojo is a Specialty Building for the Boomerang Thrower. It costs 750 to purchase it and increases the cost of Dart Monkeys and its upgrades by 5%.
- Quite effective for regular Glaive Throwers and Bionic Boomers, when as the boomerang is doing its second loop, another is thrown making it 2 boomerangs always be making a loop at some given times.
- As it increases Dart Monkey prices it can be a hinderence in early rounds if one relies heavily on Dart Monkeys in the early game or is a relatively new player.
- However this may be the most useful of all of these buildings because of the fact that it only increases the cost of Dart Monkeys.
- If the Boomerang or Glaive leaves the screen and goes too far out, it won't do the second loop even if it doesn't reach its maximum pop count.
- Using it with the Double-Ranga (PC) or 4 upgrade of the Boomerang Dojo (Mobile) can make a Bionic Boomer around 4x as powerful
- You can see a cracked blue bloon and a red bloon next to the building.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.