- Main article: Brick Wall/Strategies
A place with a grassy and flowery scenery. This track has a brick wall in the shape of a claw, hence the name. There are two small ponds that are the perfect place for Monkey Buccaneers. Bloons appear from the left, go upwards at the split in the path, double back, go downwards at the split, and exit where they came out from. Towers can be placed anywhere except the brick wall.
|Brick Wall Bronze||10|
|Brick Wall Silver||25|
|Brick Wall Gold||50|
- If the player is in a tight situation and bloons are still coming (for example, the ceramics on round 49), it is recommended that the player should put their road spikes down before they go down the bricks (the second one) because if the player does this after, bloons might leak and the player's road spikes will pop every bloon above the part, or maybe the player might lose.
- Up to 8 Monkey Buccaneers can be placed in the lakes.
- Despite this track not being the longest one, this Track is arguably the easiest Track because of how much space there is (Brick Wall is shorter than Space Truckin').
- This track is called Brick Wall because the bloons path is the wall made of bricks and this track is composed of a wall made of bricks.
- In early rounds, Dart Monkeys or Monkey Apprentices are good for straight paths.
- If placed in the right position and has Epic Range, a Temple of the Monkey God can destroy an entire Z.O.M.G. Without any sacrifices and doesn't need help with Big Bloon Sabotage.
- A Technological Terror placed in the right place, beside a Monkey Village, can thin out massive amounts of BFBs, MOABs, and lower bloons with ease.
- There are 17 flowers in the grass.
- In the same update with this track, the round 500 cap has been removed.
- Placed in correct place, a 4/2 Monkey Apprentice by just only one Regrow Ceramic Bloon can start an endless (until they drain your lifes) Regen Farming.