A Camo Regrowth Bloon, sometimes called Camo Regrow Bloons or Camgrow Bloons, is a type of bloon with combinations of Camo and Regrowth properties. Like the two name-sake properties it does have, it applies to non-MOAB-class bloons , from Red Bloons to Ceramic Bloons. Popping Camo Regrowth Bloons pops into Camo Regrowth Bloons below it. These types of bloon appear in BTD5, BTD Battles and Bloons Monkey City, as well as their mobile counterparts.
- Main article: Camo Regrowth Bloon/Strategies
Click here to find strategies specifically on camo regrowth bloons.
- A player in BTD Battles can send out Camo Regrowth MOAB-class bloons, although the MOAB-class bloons will not have any camo or regrow effect. Its non-zeppelin children will, however.
- This is not the case in BTD Battles Mobile.
- Camo Regrow Red Bloons have become a joke/meme among players in which they say it's the most overpowered rush in the game. In reality, they are no stronger than a Camo Red because Red bloons only has one layer, so the regrowth property will have no effect. In fact, a Camo Regrow Red is actually weaker than a Camo Red because the Regrowth property makes them larger and thus eaiser to hit, effectively being useless to use. In particular, it would be a total waste of money to send Camo Regrow Reds.
- In BTD5, the only rounds with camo regrowth bloons are rounds 62 and 82; in both cases, they are camo regrowth rainbows.