|“||Only Apprentices and Super Monkeys can enter these dangerous ruins. They must survive a 10 round bloon onslaught with $30,000 to start.||”|
|~ BMC Special Rules before attacking a Consecrated Ground Tile|
Consecrated Ground is a Special Mission in Bloons Monkey City. The player must defend against 10 rounds of Bloons using only Monkey Apprentices and Super Monkeys on a similar track layout as Main Street in BTD5 with $30,000 to start. It is required to build the Temple Complex on, which is required to research the Temple of the Monkey God upgrade. Completing this tile will earn 2000 XP, at least 5000 and 100. Completing this mission with no lives lost will earn 25.
- Main article: Consecrated Ground/Strategies
- When it is captured, you can place the Fiery Pit on here and also a Master of Fire can be seen meditating on the tile.
- In BMC Mobile, a Guerrila Tactics Training Camp can be built on a captured Consecrated Ground Tile.
- It is possible, but very VERY rare, for a DDT to appear on Consecrated Ground.
- Note that Dark Temple Idol (which turns the Temple into a much more powerful version called the Temple of the Vengeful Monkey) must be obtained from a treasure chest, and not at Consecrated Ground.
- Only one of this tile spawns per map.
- On flash, attempting to build anything other than the Temple Complex on this tile will give the player a warning message.
- It is rare to have no BFBs appearing on Consecrated Ground.
- Z.O.M.G.s can occasionally appear here.