Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cripple MOAB upgrade picture.
|Game||Bloons TD 5|
|Unlocked at||Rank 21|
|Upgrade #||Final Upgrade (4th)|
|Cost||$10630 (Easy), $12500 (Med), $13500 (Hard), $15000 (Impoppable)|
- Main article: Cripple MOAB/Strategies
- This is not advised to be used as a main defender, as it will not work well at all against crowds.
- When a M.O.A.B. is popped by Cripple MOAB Sniper Monkeys, a horde of lower class bloons (red, blue, etc) will come out. This should be kept in mind when massing snipers.
- M.O.A.B.s Usually have a horde of blue bloons
- B.F.B.s Usually have a horde of Green bloons
- Z.O.M.G.s usually have a horde of Yellow Bloons
- In very rare Circumstances they might produce Higher level bloons (Pink, Zebra, Rainbows) Which happens if they take a damage (By something NOT a Cripple MOAB) before being popped by a Cripple MOAB
- In Freeplay Mode, these work well. Using about 80 of them, each 20 set at each targetting setting, should help counteract freeplay speedup. Furthermore, it is also more effective to have a combination of snipers with and without the Faster Firing upgrade.
- It takes 12 Cripple MOABs to pop a M.O.A.B. instantly.
- It takes about 50 Cripple MOABs to destroy a B.F.B. instantly.
- It takes 50 shots from 50 Cripple MOABs to destroy a whole Z.O.M.G. (Including all that come from it).
- Cripple MOAB towers are worthless in earlier rounds because of the lack of MOAB-Class Bloons. However, with a smaller defense, the player probably wouldn't be able to upgrade it to this before round 50, when MOABs start arriving more regularly.
- The addition to the sniper rifle at the end appears to be a barrel stabilizer.
- This is very useful for later rounds with many M.O.A.B.s.
- A single Cripple MOAB can immobilize a Z.O.M.G. only for half second in fast forward. More snipers will stop the Z.O.M.G. for a longer time, although it is very difficult to detain a Z.O.M.G. indefinitely.
- Strangely, the monkey loses its scar on its left eye from the previous upgrade icon.
- The shop icon for Cripple MOAB strangely depicts a B.F.B. instead.
- This is one of the ways to stun D.D.T.s.
- If the priority of a Cripple MOAB Sniper Monkey is set to strong, one Cripple MOAB can easily keep a MOAB, BFB and D.D.T.s at a standstill and completely eliminate its first layer.
- The BFB in the Cripple MOAB icon appears to have its right engine on fire.