The Cripple MOAB upgrade picture.
|Game||Bloons TD 5|
|Unlocked at||Rank 21|
|Upgrade #||Final Upgrade (4th)|
|Cost||$10630 (Easy), $12500 (Med), $13500 (Hard)|
- Main article: Cripple MOAB/Strategies
- This is not advised to be used as a main defender, as it will not work well at all against crowds.
- When a MOAB is popped by Cripple MOAB Snipers, a horde of lower class bloons (red, blue, etc) will come out. This should be kept in mind when massing snipers.
- In freeplay, these work well. Using about 80 of them, each 20 set at each targetting setting, should help counteract freeplay speedup. Furthermore, it is also more effective to have a combination of snipers with and without the Faster Firing upgrade.
- It takes 12 Cripple MOABs to pop a M.O.A.B. instantly.
- It takes about 50 Cripple MOABs to destroy a B.F.B instantly.
- It takes 50 shots from 50 Cripple MOABs to destroy a whole Z.O.M.G. (Including all that come from it).
- Cripple MOAB towers are worthless in earlier rounds because of the lack of MOAB-Class Bloons. However, with a smaller defense, the player problably wouldn't be able to upgrade it to this before round 50, when MOABs start arriving more regularly.
- The addition to the sniper rifle at the end appears to be a barrel stabilizer.
- This is very useful for later rounds with many M.O.A.B.s.
- A single Cripple MOAB can immobilize a Z.O.M.G. only for half second in fast forward. More snipers will stop the Z.O.M.G. for a longer time, although it is very difficult to detain a Z.O.M.G. indefinitely.
- Strangely, the monkey loses its scar on its left eye from the previous upgrade icon