|“||A brand new track with Medals and Achievements to go with it! Death Valley is an Expert track with two, different length paths. Stop the bloons on the 3 difficulty levels to earn all of the first win Monkey Money and get Achievements and Awesome to brag about. Death Valley will test you in ways you've never been tested. Good luck!||”|
|~ Bloons TD 5 Description|
This track is often considered harder than Main Street due to having 2 paths that never touch. In addition, the bottom path is very short compared to the upper one, confusing the towers to continuously aim at the bloons on the bottom path (this does not happen on mobile). This track takes place in a barren, mountain filled desert landscape. It has a skull of an animal and no water, so that is probably why it got the name Death Valley.
|Death Valley Bronze||10|
|Death Valley Silver||25|
|Death Valley Gold||50|
- Main article: Death Valley/Strategies
- A Portable Lake can only be placed in the bottom-right corner of the track, making Buccaneers less effective.
- The track is named after the Death Valley in California, USA.
- It might also reference the poem Charge of the Light Brigade ("Into the valley of Death rode the six-hundred").
- This track is arguably one of the hardest in the Bloons TD series (even harder than Castle) due to its short path, but would be one of the easiest expert tracks if the short path wasn't there.
- In Deflation Mode, a 1/2 Monkey Village backing up a 2/4 Super Monkey placed in the centermost area can pass 30 rounds, if everything goes well. However, using this strategy is not recommended if you are trying to actually complete the map on Medium or higher.
- There is a white bull skull on the top-right of this track.
- The second path is actually the shortest in the Bloons Tower Defense series.
- A Red Bloon can go across it in 9 seconds.
- There are 5 cacti on this track.
- This is the first track that is sandy, the second being Roswell for Bloons TD 5 Mobile.