Double Cash is a Premium Upgrade for Bloons TD 4 and Bloons TD 5. It costs 24 in BTD4 or 95 before it was removed from BTD5's Premium Store. This mode can be toggled on or off in the premium upgrades store. It doubles your starting cash to $1,300, as well as all cash earned for popping bloons during the game. Your in-between round cash is also doubled, but income from Banana Farm and Supply Drop is not doubled. This particular premium is very advantageous beause the payout makes Road Spikes less worthless (still will lose money), opens up some more room for error, and makes it easier to get powerful towers like the Super Monkey.
The Powerup costs 500. In Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe, it is available as a toggle on/off option when selecting difficulty. However, high scores are not recorded if Double Cash is used. Also, you will not receive an achievement for beating a map with Double Cash activated, only Monkey Money and a medal.
- The only obtainable way to get it permanently now in BTD5 would be to get the Mega Monkey Everything Pack.
- According to most of the people who buy or want the premiums Double Cash is the most useful one to date.
- With Double Cash and Tack Awesomizer you can make a profit using only Road Spikes due to the fact that Tack Awesomizer makes the Road Spikes pop 22 bloons instead of the usual 11.
- Double Cash is not possible in Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe for Special Missions or Extreme tracks.
- On Bloons TD 5 iOS double cash is valid also for the banana farm.