|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Double Shot is the third upgrade of Path 1 for the Ninja Monkey. This upgrade allows the Ninja Monkey to throw 2 shurikens at once, allowing a maximum poppage of 8 bloons. This is good at popping Blue Bloons, as it pops both layers, as well as spaced bloons.
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)Edit
Double Shot has always been very reliable against spaced bloons, particularly against Spaced Pinks and Spaced Blacks. It used to be too expensive to buy, but it now has been balanced to a much more fair price.
- Initial release
Purchasing Double Shot no longer decreases the firing speed of the Ninja Monkey (unlike BTDB flash).
Double Shot price decreased ($850 → $550).
Double Shot price increased ($550 → $700).
- In the flash version of Bloons TD Battles, Double Shot slightly decreases the fire rate of the Ninja Monkey, as if it lost the Ninja Discipline ability (without losing the range). This does not happen in the mobile version of the game.
- This slightly increases the Ninja Monkey's range, more notably in radius of a Monkey Beacon Monkey Village.
- This upgrade does very well with Seeking Shuriken, as it allows the ninja to pop achieve its max popping power much more easily.
- In BTD5, it is possible to make the Double Shot upgrade itself cost exactly $550. To achieve this, play Easy Difficulty in a Preferred Monkey or Challenge Monkey event where Ninja Monkeys are involved.
- In BTD6, the Double Shot ninja looks identical to the BTD5 Bloonjitsu master