|“||The bloons are heading downstream! Polish up your favorite popping projectile and get out there to stop them. Downstream will require strategic placement of towers to catch the bloons as they split up. Complete each difficulty for an achievement and a wad of Monkey Money.||”|
|~ Bloons TD 5 Description|
A fresh, calm and grassy environment; this track takes place by a river. There is plenty of vegetation along this river, with three small islands in the middle. There is quite a bit of room for water towers on this track. This track may be connected to Snake River. The bloons start from the top with on each of the two paths. Each path then splits into another two paths before the bloons exit.
- Main article: Downstream/Strategies
- Up to 27 Buccaneers can be placed in the water.
- There are 17 flowers in this track.
- The track is called Downstream, because the bloons "flow" down the stream.
- There are 52 small trees and 4 big trees in this track (56 trees in all).
- The first Daily Challenge in this track occurred on December 11, 2012.
- This map is one of the most water filled in the entire BTD series; only Dockside, Pool Party, Archipelago, Ice Flow & Challenger Deep have more water. Also, some tracks in Bloons Monkey City have more water as well.
- This track is a surprisingly hard track to beat; some think it should be an Expert track rather than an Advanced track.
- A red bloon can escape in 17 to 18 seconds, depending on the path the bloons choose to take.
- This track hasn't been in Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mobile yet