This track takes place in a racing area, with two separate but identical paths. The path of the bloons is followed by the spilled fuel, making the actual track look like a zigzag. There is a traffic light (at the middle-left corner). The yellow lights means to be ready; while a green light appearing means to go (when the 2 carts and bloons starts to appear). When all the bloons are popped, a red light will appear. When the player is ready and starts the round, the carts appear; the cart on top is a Technological Terror and the one below is a Master of Fire).
|Drag Strip Bronze||10|
|Drag Strip Silver||25|
|Drag Strip Gold||50|
- Main article: Drag Strip/Strategies
- At the beginning of each round, 2 race cars come by that contain a Master of Fire and a Technological Terror.
- This track is called Drag Strip because it is composed of a race area and has many seemingly straight lines.
- There are 5 wheels on this track.
- If played on reverse, it can be seen that the bloons spawn before the racecars do. The cars does not layer above the bloons, probably because bloons float over them. Alongside, the race cars does not damage bloons.