|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Engineer's Workshop is a Specialty Building costing 750; it is exclusive to Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe and Bloons Tower Defense 5 mobile. Its fourth upgrade makes the sentries larger and faster. It also makes cleansing foam pop bloons, though this effect is not listed (mobile only).
- The first upgrade costs 750. It reduces the engineer tower and upgrade price by 5%.
- The second upgrade costs 750. It increases the engineer attack speed by 10%.
- The third upgrade costs 1250 (1000 in Mobile). It allows itself and the turrets to pop lead and frozen bloons.
- (Bloons TD 5 Mobile exclusive) The fourth upgrade costs 1500. Once you buy and activate this, the engineer will build "super sentries". These are bigger sentries that shoot faster and will last longer before being destroyed.
- The engineer can now only have two super-sentries at a time, lowering the purpose of the upgrade.
- There used to be no Bloonchipper in BTD5 iOS, making the Engineer's Workshop not decrease any towers' prices and upgrades, making this Specialty Building have a greater advantage.
- This is not true as of version 2.2, as it now makes Bloonchippers more expensive.