Full Metal Jacket is the 1st upgrade of path 1 for the Sniper Monkey in Bloons Tower Defense 5. This upgrade allows the Sniper Monkey to pop 4 layers of the bloon that it hits as well as lead bloons. This tower is extremely useful for clearing out small groups of bloons but is not as good when trying to attack compact groups of bloons such as Round 76. It is inadvisable to use this along with towers with low popping power as the bloons popped will spawn a dense pack of weaker bloons, like yellows.
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)Edit
- When bought with Night Vision Goggles (Path 2 Upgrade 2), this tower is capable of popping any type of bloon.
- The Full Metal Jacket Upgrade allows the Sniper Monkey to pop an entire Yellow Bloon in just a single shot.
- This upgrade as well as the Semi-Automatic Rifle upgrade both allow the Sniper Monkey to be capable of popping Lead Bloons.
- This and Night Vision Goggles is highly recommended to complete Tranquil Glade.
- This upgrade costs the same as the base cost.
- Full Metal Jacket was named after the war film Full Metal Jacket.