|“||Green bloons move even faster and have blue bloons inside them!||”|
|~ Round 6 in Bloons TD 1|
|“||First Green Bloons are coming next round.||”|
|~ Round 6 BTD5|
|“||Have some free money with the 80 Greens coming up next round.||”|
|~ Round 18 BTD5|
The Green Bloon is a Bloon that appears in every Bloons game to date. It traditionally appears in Round 6. It spawns a Blue Bloon, and is the "grandparent" of a Red Bloon. It is faster than a Blue Bloon, but it is slower than the Bloon it spawns from (a Yellow Bloon). It moves at the same speed as a Black Bloon (5 BPS). It has a RBE of 1 (in Bloons games) or 3 (other games), meaning it takes 3 hits to pop completely.
- Green Bloons are the sixth slowest bloon in the BTD series. They have the same speed as Black and Zebra Bloons.
- A Green Camo Bloon is the first camo to appear in BTD5 (Round 24).
- Lots of Green Bloons come out at Round 49 and 27 on Bloons Tower Defense 5.
- Green Camo Bloons look a lot like the Camouflage Bloons, appearing in Bloons 2 and Bloons Tower Defense 4 except that they are lighter in color. They don't contain the same Bloon/Bloons inside, of course. (Camo Bloons in Bloons Tower Defense 4 contain 2 Pink Bloons, while a Camo green Bloon in Bloons Tower Defense 5 contains one Camo Blue Bloon.)
- They are the third bloon out of all the bloon types to be introduced to the BTD series.
- Round 6 is the first round where Green Bloons come in BTD5. Coincidentally, the first round in which the player can send Green Bloons in BTD Battles (excepting in Card Battles) is Round 6.
- Camo greens look like IRL Military camo.