The Ice Fortress is a Specialty Building for the Ice Tower It costs 750 to purchase and increases cost of Glue Gunners by 5%. It was added in an update to Bloons TD 5 on 21st June, 2012.
- Using the third upgrade is the only way to get an unupgraded Ice Tower to freeze zebra/white bloons. Otherwise, you would have to get Absolute Zero to freeze white bloons and zebra bloons.
- Upgrade 3 allows a 3-1 Ice Tower to solo rounds with Ceramic rushes, like 63 and 76.
- Using the fourth upgrade is the only way to make Ice Towers freeze camo bloons without the use of Absolute Zero.
- When you look very carefully, you can see a frozen old monkey on the left of the entrance. There is also a creature that looks like the Yeti peeking out from the right side.
- Tier 3 Ice Fortress also allows Ice Towers to attack MOAB-Class Bloons, but not freeze them. The player could fill The Rink with Snap Freeze Ice Towers and destroy multiple BFBs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.