|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Lightsabre Thrower is the final upgrade for the Boomerang Thrower in Bloons Tower Defense 4. It can pop up to 70 bloons before its lightsabre returns. The lightsabre is also capable of popping Lead Bloons. It costs $1,575 on Easy, $1,850 on Medium and $2,000 on Hard. This upgrade is good for swarms of bloons because it can pop many of them.
- When the iPhone/iPod version was initially released, the lightsabre of the Lightsabre Thrower was single-bladed, while the online version is double-bladed. This has since been fixed.
- This is also the case in the Nintendo DSi/3DS version of the game, but has not been fixed.
- The Lightsabre Thrower's lightsabre appears to be similar to the lightsabre of the Star Wars comic book character Jastus Farr.
- The Double Ranga Premium Upgrade is very useful with this tower because the premium upgrade can enable this tower to throw two lightsabres at once causing a lot of damage to bloons.
- The upgrade did not return in Bloons TD 5 due to legal reasons, as it was based off of Star Wars' Lightsabers.