MOAB-y Dick is an extreme track in Bloons TD 4 iOS. The entrance is on the bottom left, and the exit is on the bottom right.
- The track's name, MOAB-y Dick is a reference to Moby Dick. Also, the track's background resembles the cover from The White Shark/Jaws. The B.F.B. is supposed to be the shark while the Dart Monkey is supposed to be the swimmer.
- Despite the track being MOAB-y dick what really is part of the track is a BFB.
- The Monkey on the top part of track is from Bloons 2.
- Even though there is water on this track, Monkey Buccaneers cannot be placed on it. It is not known whether this was intentional or not.
- Like the Bloons TD5 Mobile trailer's Z.O.M.G., the B.F.B. has a rather creepy smile on the bottom side, below the eyes. This could actually be real on the B.F.B. or Z.O.M.G.. But the player just can't see those teeth in-game due to the top-down view.
- The BFB on the track has a mouth just like the BFB in the apopalypse mode symbol in BTD4 iOS.
- This is arguably the easiest Extreme Difficulty track because it has only 1 path. All the other Extreme Difficulty tracks have more than 1 path.