|“||$50,000 cash to defeat 50 MOABs. Are you up for the task?||”|
It has a RBE of 30800 and 19050 XP if fully completed.
- Main article: MOAB Madness (Special Mission)/Strategies
- The player earns 19050 XP if all the bloons in the mission are popped.
- At the end of the mission, the pre-round previously said "Easy peasy", the default comment for Round 2. However, an update disables pre-round comments in Special Missions and Daily Challenges, even if tips are turned on.
- This mission cannot be completed by spending all the money on Road Spikes.
- Freeplay Mode is disabled in this mission.
- There is an MOAB Madness challenge in Bloons TD 4. It is on the Pool Table track.
- With Double Cash or Tack Awesomizer, you start with $100,000 instead of $50,000 just like in Deflation Mode. With it on, you CAN beat the whole level with only road spikes.
- This was one of the first special missions added to the game.
- In Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe, Super Monkey Storm are disabled; they cannot be used to complete this mission.
- Theres a glitch only for the mobile version where the entire mission turns into a regular Bloons TD gameplay with extra cash. Here's how to do it:
- Play the mission
- (iOS)Press the home button twice then slide out the game.(Android)Press the multitasking button then slide out the game.
- Open the game
- Then press the TOTMG to play
- Then press resume
- Then play the resumed game.