At least Rank 50 and a cost of 25 for each attempt is required to play Main Street and all the other rules for Extreme Difficulty apply. However, in the iOS version, 50 is required.
The track is in the shape of a plus symbol with two paths intersecting at the centre. The Bloons emerge from the left and the top, following their respective roads until they reach the opposite side before exiting. There is water in the top right corner where you can place aquatic towers. In the other corners there are buildings and grass. There are sidewalks bordering each corner section.
* - Only awarded in BTD5
** - Only awarded in BTD5D
BTD5 Mobile Token rewards:
|Main Street Bronze||50|
|Main Street Silver||125|
|Main Street Gold||250|
Differences between BTD5 Flash and BTD5 MobileEdit
Winning on Main Street earns the same amount of rewards as other Extreme tracks (rather than half the amount).
Strategies and TipsEdit
- Main article: Main Street/Strategies
- This is the second Extreme Difficulty track in all of the Bloons TD series.
- You get half the rewards as Bloontonium Lab but it costs half as much to play.
- The track is somewhat relatable to the Firecracker track in BTD4. Both have some water, taking on similar shapes and both of which exist in a city-like area.
- There are two buildings. One is on the top-left corner and the one is on the bottom-right corner.
- There are three rubber ducks in the pool.
- The horizontal path of the track is longer than its vertical counterpart.
- The illustrations of the paths are of the widest compared to any other BTD track.
- It is possible to place towers on the road but not on the white road markings, because bloons float along the white road markings.
- It is considered the easiest extreme track in BTD5, due to the crossing over of the two lanes.