- One of the tips given in Bloons Tower Defense 4 is to set Monkey Glue on intersections that split the track.
- If no Glue Gunners are present, you can use Monkey Glue to buy more time.
- In later rounds, Glue Splatter is much more helpful than Monkey Glue.
- Monkey Glue is best used for the early rounds, where they aren't too many bloons.
- In Bloons Tower Defense 3, the Monkey Glue does slow down MOAB class bloons, and does strangely damage them.
- Using Monkey Glue is a bad strategy if Corrosive Glue/Glue Splatter Towers are around. This is because the corrosive glue won't be stacked on top of the normal Monkey Glue.
- If there are a few bloons that need to be slowed down, this is cheaper than buying a Glue Gunner.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.