Monkey Teams is an event in Bloons Monkey City. In Monkey Teams events, using certain towers will earn the player Bloonstones. If the challenge is completed with all the available towers, the player will receive 2, 8, 10, or 15, depending on City Level. You do not need to use all the available towers to earn the rewards, as long as the ones you use are still the eligible ones. Sometimes, Monkey Teams will reward you with a single Monkey Knowledge Pack, or a Boss Ability such as a Boss Chill or Boss Blast.
Monkey Villages, Banana Farms and Monkey Farmers(Mobile only) are the only towers allowed in every Monkey Teams. Road Spikes and Exploding Pineapples are also allowed every time. Monkey Boosts and Red Hot Spikes are also allowed too.
- Find the best strategies for what types of bloons for each given Monkey Teams. Also be sure to get at least an adequate amount of city development in both towers and upgrades before attempting one, particularly if they involve towers that lack one particular type of defense (e.g. leads, grouped bloons, camos, regrows, MOAB-class).
- If you accidentally hotkeyed a tower that isn't part of the Monkey Teams, that still does not count as breaking Monkey Teams. Placing a tower that isn't part of Monkey Teams, however, does count as breaking Monkey Teams.
- Main article: Monkey Teams/Strategies
- It is possible to earn at least 18 by using Monkey Teams plus Hardcore Mode combined.
- There is a glitch where even if you used all eligible towers the player would not be given the reward. This can be fixed by reloading the game every time new events come out.
- Sometimes Monkey Teams rewards Boss Chills or other rewards of similar value (such as 1).
- Monkey Teams is not earned through playing Replay Tracks.
- Since an update in Bloons Monkey City Mobile, monkeys that are allowed in Monkey Teams has a Monkey Team Symbol at the top right of it.
- Monkey Boosts does not have this symbol but is still allowed.