|Monkeys vs. Bloons|
A view of the track.
|Debut||Bloons TD 4 iOS|
|Appearances||Bloons TD 4 iOS|
Bloons TD 4 HD
|Water?||Yes (in the form of a pool)|
|Reference||Plants vs. Zombies, Pool Level|
- The player should spend all of their Money on Dart Monkeys and Boomerang Throwers, until some Sun Gods are affordable.
- Monkey vs. Bloons is a reference to the Pool Level in Plants vs. Zombies as well as having the name inspired by Plants vs. Zombies (plants referring to monkeys and zombies referring to bloons).
- This track is arguably the hardest in the Bloons TD series due to its excessive number of short tracks, with other possible candidates being Triangle of Insanity, Down the Drain, Bloontonium Lab, Crypt Keeper (with Reverse Mode turned off), and Tar Pits.
- This track, along with Railway Track and Bloonraker, is the only track that has more than four entrances and/or exits.
- The banana stand on the left side probably stands for the house in Plants vs. Zombies.