|Monkeys vs. Bloons|
A view of the track.
|Debut||Bloons TD 4 iOS|
|Appearances||Bloons TD 4 iOS|
Bloons TD 4 HD
|Water?||Yes (in the form of a pool)|
Monkeys vs. Bloons is a map for Bloons TD 4 for the iPhone and iPod. It is extremely hard, probably the hardest, because it has 6 short entrances and 4 exits. Bloons enter from the right and exit at the left.
- The player should spend all of their Money on Dart Monkeys and Boomerang Throwers, until some Sun Gods are affordable.
- Monkey vs. Bloons is a reference to the Pool Level in Plants vs. Zombies as well as having the name inspired by Plants vs. Zombies (plants referring to monkeys and zombies referring to bloons).
- This track is arguably the hardest in the Bloons TD series due to its excessive number of short tracks, with other possible candidates being Triangle of Insanity and Bloontonium Lab.
- This track, along with Railway Track and Bloonraker, is the only track that has more than four entrances and/or exits.
- The banana stand on the left side probably stands for the house in Plants vs. Zombies.