|"Gotta love all things ninja."|
|— Bloons TD 5's Big Bloon Sabotage Description|
Stealthy tower that can see Camo bloons and throws sharp shurikens rapidly.
|Appearances||Bloons TD 5|
|Unlocked at||Rank 6|
|Popping Power|| 2 (per shuriken), increases to|
4 (per shuriken) if upgraded to 2/x
|Camo Detection||Yes (0/0)|
|Attack Speed|| Fast |
(Fires 1.62 times per sec excluding bonuses gained from Monkey Lab and/or Upgrades)
|Cost|| $425 (Easy)|
|Final Upgrades||Unlocked at Rank 23|
|Special Abilities|| Sabotage Supply Lines|
|Specialty Building||Ninja Academy|
Ninja Monkey is a relatively fast, moderately damaging, camo detecting monkey tower that can be downright fatal to many bloons if used correctly. It made its debut in Bloons TD 5 and makes appearances in Bloons TD 5 Deluxe and other portable versions of Bloons TD 5.
A 0/0 Ninja Monkey may be worth its cost, acting like a 1/1 Dart Monkey except it fires slightly faster and is a little more expensive than it as well as providing cheap camo detection. On its own, lead popping power can be quite a nuisance to get up early as the x/3, the only upgrade that allows the Ninja Monkey to pop leads, costs a hefty $2750 on medium. As for the last few upgrades on either path, they both help the Ninja stall bloons for other towers to pop them. A 4/2 Ninja has a very large distraction chance (Though still not 100%) and a 2/4 Ninja has its ability to slow down bloons, a flash bomb to stun bloons as well as the usual Distraction upgrade to send bloons back to the start.
|Total Sell Amount||$3304||$3880||$4192|
Sabotage Supply Lines
|Total Sell Amount||$4596||$5400||$5836|
- The Ninja Monkey is one of three Bloons TD 5 towers that can detect Camo Bloons. The others being the Dartling Gun and Spike Factory, are the only towers that can target Camo Bloons without any upgrades.
- The Ninja Monkey is the only tower non-exclusive Bloons TD 5 tower that can have 2 abilities (Sabotage Supply Lines and Shadow Double Ability from Ninja Academy).
- If the Ninja Monkey has Seeking Shuriken, it can throw like a Glaive Riccochet, albeit with fewer pops and a different attacking style.
- Two Bloonjitsu ninjas placed on the sockets of power in The Crucible can complete the entire mission.
- Path 1 upgrades give the Ninja Monkey a lighter color while Path 2 upgrades give it a darker color.
- A single Ninja Monkey by itself can last about 25 rounds without any bloons leaking.