|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
The path the Bloons travel across resembles a city road and is straight and long, while the other area resembles a beach. This is supported by the fact that there is water near the end of the track for placing water towers.
It appears to be beach with several rocks, a few palm trees near the water and an asphalted road with yellow markup. The water near the end is meant to be the ocean. The rocks do not appear in the BTD4 counterpart.
- Main article: Ocean Road/Strategies
- (Bloons TD 5 Deluxe only)
- This is the one of the few tracks to appear in 3 Bloons TD games.
- It may be connected to the Military Base track.
- The MochiCoins description of this track calls it simply "Road Track".
- The BTD4 counterpart excludes rocks, has a longer road with a white outline and the quality of the sand and the palm trees are different.