A clean and autumnal environment. Due to its spiraling nature, this map, if properly utilised, can be relatively easy to beat on Easy and Medium, even for the newest of players. Key terrain locations include the various clearings, which are great for Mortar Towers, Sniper Monkeys, and Banana Farms.
|Park Path Bronze||10|
|Park Path Silver||25|
|Park Path Gold||50|
- Mortar Towers upgraded to Bigger Blast can do well if aimed at the start of the track because of the large explosion size.
- Also, a Juggernaut placed in the start with Target Priority Last can do very well because of the straight line.
- Tack Shooters, Glaive Lords and Ice Towers are very good in the U-turns.
- A Spike Factory is highly recomended in this track placed near the end of the track, especially for new players.
- There is a lot of empty space to the left and the bottom-right, making this track good for Sniper Monkeys, Mortar Towers, Dartling Guns and Banana Farms.
- A Super Monkey placed in the center over a Pontoon and upgraded to Epic Range can cover almost the whole track, making it very helpful for later rounds.
- It is recommended not to use Cannon Ships in the center, because they aren't very accurate.
- Up to 15 Monkey Buccaneers can be placed in the water. Further testing will be required to know whether the 3 missing Buccaneers cannot actually be placed in the iOS version.
- A 2/3 Cannon Ship placed in the center supported by a 1/X Monkey Village can cover almost the entire track.
- The player can beat this track with only Dart Monkeys, even on Hard Difficulty. The player can test this on the Daily Challenge #77 (A Walk in the Park).
- This is the first beginner track in Bloons TD 5 that has water (a nice little stream).
- This track is very similar to the Track 7 on Bloons Tower Defense 3, however, it is much easier.
- Park Path is considered one if not the easiest track in BTD5 for these reasons:
- 1) It is a one-entry-one-exit track (unlike Z Factor)
- 2) It contains an adequate amount of water for water-based towers to be placed on (unlike Monkey Lane, which does not have water)
- 3) The track is reasonably long (3 Times Around can be shorter than this by some)
- 4) There are many choices of corners for some towers to take advantage of (unlike Express Shipping)
- 5) There are no tunnels (unlike Monkey Lane)
- 6) There is still plenty of open space for towers with unlimited range or Banana Farms to be placed on (unlike Maze and Skull Peak)
- 7) There is very little unplaceable space (unlike Space Truckin' and Express Shipping)
- Special Mission Full House is on this track.