Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pineapple Present is the first upgrade of the Monkey Ace in BTD4 and the first upgrade of the path 2 in BTD5. It costs $170 on Easy, $200 on Medium, $215 on Hard, and $240 on Impoppable. In BTD4, it is called Pineapple Express instead. It allows the Monkey Ace to bomb bloons with pineapples by dropping average 3-second countdown pineapples every couple of seconds. Although the pineapples may not be as accurate, they may still explode a few bloons if fortunate enough to be timed correctly.
If you upgrade your Monkey Ace to Dart Storm or Operation: Dart Storm, the Pineapples will get dropped quicker because the Monkey Ace shoots quicker. However, buying the opposite tier-3 upgrade, Neva-Miss Targeting, it will deploy pineapples at the normal expected speed.
- The Pineapples the Monkey Ace drops can land anywhere on the track, even where there is no road.
- There used to be a glitch that even if the player had the Grilled Pineapples premium upgrade, the pineapples still had a 3-second countdown. The Exploding Pineapple with this premium upgrade should only have a 1 second countdown. This has been fixed.
- In BTD4 Monkey Aces drop Pineapples much faster than in BTD5 .
- This is due to the Pineapples being dropped every shot in BTD4 and every 3 seconds in BTD5.
- In BTD4 if you divide the figure-8 into 8 intervals, it drops a Pineapple every 3 intervals.
- There is a Glitch in BTD4 where if you rapidly place Pineapples behind the Plane , after 2-3 loops it will start dropping Pineapples every interval.
- It was very likely to be changed to every 3 seconds in BTD5 due to the fact that it would make the Spectre too powerful.
- If you use enough Monkey Villages with the MIB Call to Arms upgrade, it will drop a solid line of pineapples.
- In the artwork after you upgrade it with this, it doesn't have the orange lines, even though you see the lines when you upgrade it.
- The BTD5 artwork shows the ace dropping a pineapple, while the BMC artwork shows the ace holding up a pineapple.