Pineapple Present is the first upgrade of the Monkey Ace in BTD4 and the first upgrade of the path 2 in BTD5. It costs $170 on Easy, $200 on Medium, $215 on Hard, and $240 on Impoppable. In BTD4, it is called 'Pineapple Express' instead. It allows the Monkey Ace to bomb bloons with pineapples by dropping average 3-second countdown pineapples every couple of seconds.
- The Pineapples the Monkey Ace drops can land anywhere on the track, even where there is no road.
- There used to be a glitch that even if the player had the Grilled Pineapples premium upgrade, the pineapples still had a 3-second countdown. The Exploding Pineapple with this premium upgrade should only have a 1 second countdown. This has been fixed.
- In BTD4 Monkey Aces drop Pineapples much faster than in BTD5 .
- This is due to the Pineapples being dropped every shot in BTD4 and every 3 seconds in BTD5.
- In BTD4 if you divide the figure-8 into 8 intervals, it drops a Pineapple every 3 intervals.
- There is a Glitch in BTD4 where if you rapidly place Pineapples behind the Plane , after 2-3 loops it will start dropping Pineapples every interval.
- It was very likely to be changed to every 3 seconds in BTD5 due to the fact that it would make the Spectre too powerful.
- If you use enough Monkey Villages with the MIB Call to Arms upgrade, it will drop a solid line of pineapples.
- In the artwork after you upgrade it with this, it doesn't have the orange lines, even though you see the lines when you upgrade it.