Here is a list of all the Premium Upgrades and their cost:
- Frag Bombs - Free
- Double Ranga - 15
- Exploding Darts - 7
- Crystal Ball - 10
- Dreadnaught - 12
- Digital Amplification - 15
- Monkey Tycoon - 12
- Healthy Bananas - 15
- Double Cash - 24
- Buy Rank 31 (called Buy Rank 32 in Bloons TD 4 Expansion) - 12
- Buy Everything - 100
- You cannot purchase Premium Upgrades by ranking up, you have to use NK Coins or Kreds.
- It should be noted that the "Buy Rank 32" upgrade sets your Career Rank to 31 when playing the regular Bloons Tower Defense 4 and 32 when playing Bloons TD 4 Expansion.
- Purchasing the "Buy Everything" upgrade does not purchase the Premium Tracks; it is only for all the Premium Upgrades.
- Premium Upgrades can be unlocked on the iPod/iPhone version by earning Gold Medals (i.e. finishing a track on Hard. With 5 Gold Medals, the Premium Upgrades Crystal Ball, Dreadnaught and Digital Amplification. The Premium Upgrades Frag Bombs, Double Ranga and Exploding Darts are unlocked upon earning 10 Gold Medals. The final Premium Upgrades, Monkey Tycoon, Healthy Bananas and Double Cash are unlocked when 15 Gold Medals are earned.
- Some upgrade names as displayed in the "Premium Upgrades" tab are different than what they are called when they are clicked on. Here are the differences:
- Exploding Darts is Explosive Darts when clicked.
- Double Cash is Double Cash from Pops when clicked.
- Buy Rank 32 is Top Rank Unlocks when clicked.
- Buy Everything is All Premium Upgrades when clicked.
- "Buy Rank 31/32" doesn't unlock the Laser Cannon because it changes your rank to 31/32, not 33
- On your NinjaKiwi account, "Buy Rank 31/32" changes to "Buy Rank 34", which helps you unlock all the upgrades and modes.
- Premium Upgrades used to be purchasable through MochiCoins, but have been replaced by NK Coins.