|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
- "Bloons have located the Monkey Town and are attacking it on two fronts. Any bloon that touches the Town costs lives, so its your job to defend the homeland for 65 rounds."
- — Special Mission Description
For this mission, you play on a track that has the same colors as Monkey Lane, but the track is a different shape. The rounds are also different from normal.In the middle of the track there is a Monkey Village upgraded 3/0. Your goal is to stop the Bloons from hitting the Monkey Village in the middle of the track. Every time the Monkey Village gets hit by Bloons, you lose a life. All bloons are +1, so reds are blues, blues are greens, greens are yellows, yellows are pinks, pinks are blacks, blacks are whites, whites are Leads, Leads are Zebras, Zebras are Rainbows, Rainbows are Ceramics, and you must beat it on Medium. This does not affect Ceramics and above (Ceramics are still Ceramic, M.O.A.B.s are still M.O.A.B.s, B.F.B.s are still B.F.B.s, Z.O.M.G.s are still Z.O.M.G.s.)
- Main article: Protect Monkey Town/Strategies
- This is one of the three Special Missions of the BTD series that has a tower on the track. The others are the Wizard Lord and Direct Assault (BTD5 Deluxe). However Direct Assault have more towers than 1.
- When a Bloon hits the Monkey Village, a broken heart will appear above the Monkey Village, like in Direct Assault.
- You cannot sell the Monkey Village in the middle of the track.
- The rounds are different in this Special Mission as the all bloons below Ceramic are upgraded by one level.
- If you upgrade a Sun God Super Monkey to a Temple of the Monkey God, the Monkey Town will not be sacrificed.
- This mission can be played in Freeplay Mode
- Round 40 is not a first MOAB appearing.
- Beware Round 37! Camo Lead comin' in your way
- The first MOAB still comes in at round 46 like the normal RBE
- The background is reminiscent of the "Monkey Lane" track.
- There was a malfunction that you could sell the vilage after beating one round and exiting and restarting. This was fixed in an update.
- If you click on the Monkey Village in the middle and the round ends, the "Sell" button will appear. It will say "Sell for $0" and increase with every upgrade. You can't click the button.
- The same goes for Wizard Lord.
- If you click on the Monkey Village in the middle, and then it shoots an energy beam, it will say: Sell for: ----- and is not red.
- Under the influnce of the Bigger Beacons premium upgrade, leaving the Monkey Town as it is will let the entire track receive the towers effects. Upgrading it at all will set the range right back down.
- This may not be true, but sometimes it seems like you lose more lives then you are supposed to. (aka a Blue Bloon gets away and you lose 5 lives.)
- Sometimes, you can actually sell the Monkey Town for $0 in BTD5 iOS, leaving a hole in the middle. You will still lose lives if bloons get away though.
Bloons TD 5 iOS