|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Rifle Range is a Specialty Building that was created for the Sniper Monkey. Released on the 5th of July, its top tier upgrades involve addition popping power per Sniper Monkey shot. It costs 3,000 to completely upgrade the Specialty Building on computer versions of Bloons TD 5 and 4,500 on portable versions of Bloons TD 5.
- Reduces the cost of Sniper Monkeys and their upgrades by 5%
- Increases attack speed of Sniper Monkeys by 10%
- Every second shot from the Sniper Monkey pops 1 extra layer
- (Bloons TD 5 Mobile only) All Snipers can pop +1 Layer every shot
- Increases the costs of Ninja Monkeys and their upgrades by 5%
- The bonuses from Tiers 3 and 4 do not stack. The bonus from Tier 4 is simply an upgrade of Tier 3.
- Level 4 Rifle Range with Point Five Oh can easily weaken a Ceramic Bloon to a group of Red or Blue Bloons.
- Beside this Specialty Building there is a Red Bloon and a Blue Bloon on a target.