Robo Monkey is the 3rd upgrade of the Super Monkey for Path 2 in Bloons TD 5. It costs $7650 on Easy, $9000 on Medium, and $9720 on Hard. It can fire regular darts, Laser Blasts, or Plasma Blasts from both of its guns, depending on first path upgrades. Each gun is capable of targetting independently, making it especially effective for tracks with multiple paths.
In terms of power, two Super Monkeys are almost equivalent to a single Robo Monkey. However, the Robo Monkey is more cost-effective, costing less than two separate Super Monkeys and with its exclusive benefits, could prove more useful in certain situations.
- The Robo Monkey is based off of Robocop.
- The Robo Monkey is capable of popping Lead Bloons no matter what the first path upgrade is, even if it is only firing darts or laser blasts.
- The Robo Monkey icon has a red eyeglass, but the official art doesn't have the eyeglass.
- The Robo Monkey's head is the icon of Hard Difficulty in all tracks except for Extreme.
- 3 Plasma Robo Monkeys can pop an entire Z.O.M.G, including its children, on every track up to Mount Magma.
- Upgrading a Super Monkey to a Robo Monkey also gives it an additional range boost.
- Robo Monkeys have more pierce than normal Super Monkeys.
- If a Robo Monkey is placed in the correct position of a track with multiple paths, its arms will target independent paths.