Spy Plane is an upgrade of the Monkey Ace tower in Bloons Tower Defense 4 and Bloons TD 5. It costs $300 on Easy, $350 on Medium, $380 on Hard
Bloons TD 4Edit
It allows nearby towers to detect Camo Bloons. It costs $300 on Easy, $350 on Medium, and $380 on Hard. Note that Monkey Aces will always be able to pop Camo Bloons, even accidentally.
Bloons TD 5Edit
- The upgrade button in BTD4.
- Monkey Ace in BTD5 with Spy Plane upgrade
- Spy Plane's upgrade pic
- Spy Plane Official Art Work
- The Spy Plane in BTD5
- Spy Plane upgrade description
This allows the Monkey Ace
to hit Camo Bloons
. Even though it does not aim for a target, it still needs this to pop Camo Bloons
. Otherwise darts and explosives from this will not pop the Camo Bloons
and Neva-Miss Targeting
will target Camo Bloons
but will not pop them without Spy Plane
. It costs $420 on Impoppable Difficulty
- In BTD5, this upgrade does not allow camo detection for all towers.
- The Spy Plane in BTD4 looks similar the real-life SB2C Helldiver.
- In BTD5, without this upgrade, darts shot from the Monkey Ace will still be fired, but won't pop the Camo Bloons they make contact with, and will simply pass harmlessly over them.
|Upgrades in the Bloons TD series|