|“||Legends speak of a being that fears no bloon.||”|
|~ Bloons TD 4 Description|
|“||It is said that those who doth touch the sun will be cleansed, and then there shalt be peace.||”|
|~ Bloons TD 5 Description|
A single Sun God is better than having three Super Monkeys with Plasma Vision because it costs slightly less and the sun rays have nearly no limit of poppage due to the hypersonic speed at which they fire, piercing through MOAB-Class Bloons to hit the bloons behind it.
- Combining a Sun God with a Radar Scanner or a Meerkat Spy will let it detect Camo Bloons, which means it will be able to attack every type of bloon.
- A Sun God on Monkey Lane is not able to beat a Z.O.M.G. by itself. If you're going to fight the Z.O.M.G., have some extra backup towers.
Bloons Super MonkeyEditIf the player touches a Sun item in Bloons Super Monkey you will be transformed into a Sun God which will blast sun rays everywhere. The sunrays travel in 5 paths unlike the regular Sun God, and the rest at angles on both sides. The sun rays are arguably more powerful than the death ray vision, but if put in the hands of an experienced player, the death ray vision can be more destructive. The Sun God lasts approximately 4 seconds.
Bloons Super Monkey 2Edit
The Sun God reappears in BSM2, this time it can only be obtained by popping a Golden Bloon or Power-Up Bloon. Instead of shooting endless sun rays, the Sun God in Bloons Super Monkey 2 attacks with nine tentacles that greatly resemble Super Plasma Tentacles from the original Bloons Super Monkey. The attack pattern closely resembles a rising sun.
- If M.I.B Call to Arms is used with a Sun God, it will appear to shoot a single solid beam rather than three separated bursts.
- In Bloons TD4 iOS, if you look closely, the hand is just a regular Super Monkey's hand.
- Even though it is the highest upgrade to the most powerful tower in Bloons TD 4, the Sun God still can't detect or target Camo Bloons on its own.
- In Bloons TD 5, a single sun ray can pop 15 bloons at a time.
- In Bloons TD 4, in Fast Forward, the Sun God's rays appear to be packed into one, but if you don't fast forward the game, they are not packed into one.
- The sun rays are more spread out in BTD5 compared to BTD4.
- This is helpful in the way that it can hit more Bloons per shot, but worse in the way that it doesn't have the pure power against MOAB class Bloons that the BTD4 Sun God had.
- In BTD4 iPhone/iPad, the Sun God's projectiles appear to be noticeably smaller in size.
- A Sun God's head is the icon of Hard Difficulty for Extreme Difficulty tracks.
- A glitch occasionally occurs in Bloons Super Monkey with the Sun God; its head (except its eyes and crown) becomes totally invisible/transparent.
- Sun God shoots every 2 frames, and Plasma Blasts shoots every frame, so Sun God focuses on popping power and 2/3 Robo Monkey focuses on damage.
- This makes the Sun God more effective against normal bloons and the 2/3 Robo Monkey slightly better against MOAB class bloons at longer ranges (also taking upgrade prices into account).
- The Sun God was a lot less powerful in Bloons TD 4 than it is in BTD5.
- It is cheaper in BTD5, where it is a lot more powerful but costs only $16500, where in BTD4 was a lot less powerful but costs $20000.
- Sunrays have higher velocity in BTD5 than in BTD4.
- Sun God shoots every 2 frame in BTD5, but in BTD4 it shoots every 3 frames.
- The popping power of the Sun God is 15 in BTD5, where it was only 5 in BTD4.
- It's one of the towers that costs more than $10000 in BTD4, the others being Laser Cannon and Banana Research Facility.
- While Laser Blasts is like Sharp Shots and lets the Super Monkey pop frozen bloons, and Plasma Blasts is like Razor Sharp Shots and lets the Super Monkey pop Lead bloons, Sun God converts the Super Monkey into a hypersonic triple Spike-O-Pult.
- In Bloons Monkey City, the description of the Super Monkey calls the Sun God the Sun Avatar.