|“||Abilities: drops med and cash crates, or can pick up and reposition most towers.||”|
|~ Official Bloons TD 5 Mobile description.|
Support Chinook is the final upgrade on the second path for the Heli Pilot. It costs $12750 on Easy, $15000 on medium, $16200 on Hard, and $18000 on Impoppable. It gives the Heli Pilot abilities to pick up and move towers or drop medical and cash crates. This is the only way to obtain additional lives in Deflation Mode without buying Healthy Bananas.
Every Heli Pilot Chinook Ability starts with cash, then the second one with lives and the process repeats.
Every cash crate will drop a random value between $1500 and $2500.
Every med crate will drop a random value between 50 and 75 lives.
- Support Chinook is the only upgrade that gives the tower two Special Abilities.
- The Support Chinook is from the real Boeing-Vertol CH-47.
- If trying to pick up a Monkey Village, Banana Farm, or Temple of The Monkey God, it cannot pick it up but doesn't use the pick up ability and still can pick up other towers.
- One of the abilities this upgrade unlocks gives lives in Deflation Mode, which is probably unintentional.
- There is a glitch where if a player moves a sun god before it becomes a temple you technically can move a temple but you are moving a sun god on top of a temple.
- However, this has been fixed in the 2.17 update, unallowing towers to upgrade before picked up by the Heli Pilot, as seen here.
- In Bloons TD Battles Mobile and Bloons Monkey City Mobile, if you lose lives but regain them to get it to the amount of lives you started, you will still not receive your NLL bonus (7 or 2)
- There is a well known glitch where when you pick up a tower you can place another tower where the other was being placed.