- "The Temple demands sacrifice. Its arsenal of unstoppable bloon destruction is enhanced and modified by the types of towers sacrificed. Use at your own peril."
- — BTD5 Description
- "The Temple demands a heavy price. All nearby towers will be sacrificed, enhancing the Temple's already awesome power in different ways. Proceed at your own risk."
- — Bloons TD 5 iOS, when the player upgrades to the Temple for the first time
The Temple of the Monkey God can be unlocked once the user reaches Rank 32 and when the player gets enough XP after the Robo Monkey is unlocked. Note that the temple requires some sacrifice to effectively defeat bloons. The temple can attack Camo Bloons regardless of upgrades or sacrifices.
- Main article: Temple of the Monkey God/Sacrifices
- A Temple of the Monkey God won't attack until its construction animation has finished.
- A Temple of the Monkey God cannot sacrifice a Wizard Lord or Monkey Town in their respective Special Missions. Still, in Bloons Tower Defense 5 iOS, it can sacrifice the Wizard Lord.
- In Bloons TD5 iOS, if the player upgrades to Temple of the Monkey God, the player is given an option if he/she can officially upgrade to it.
- Temple of the Monkey God is the most expensive and largest upgrade in Bloons Tower Defense 5.
- During its construction animation (before the head pops up), there is a picture of a skull on the Temple.
- All Special Agents apart from Bloonberry Bush can be sacrificed, but they only add a blade attack.
- If the player sells a Temple of the Monkey God before its construction animation is done, it will not disappear until the animation is finished.
- Sacrificing any type of tower also improves the main sun ray attack.
- Placing a temple within a Monkey Village's radius will make the 'head' face right.
- The Bloons TD 5 Deluxe sun rays look different, but have no statistical change. In the Co-op Mode update in Bloons TD 5, the sunrays from BTD5 Deluxe was used.
- Only towers that have their centers within range of the Super Monkey will be sacrificed.
- One maxed temple can stop a near-infinite stream of BFBs, and an infinite stream of anything MOABs or lower.
- When supported by a Jungle Drums Monkey Village, a maxed out temple can stop an infinite stream of BFBs.
- In Bloons TD 5 iOS, temples used to be much weaker. This was fixed on version 1.2, so that the temples are now equal in power to Bloons TD 5 or Bloons TD 5 Deluxe.
- It is possible to sacrifice a Temple of the Monkey God for another Temple of the Monkey God, but doing so has little effect apart from the improving the sun ray and adding blades. Also, any sacrifices on the previous temple will NOT be added to the new temple, effectively wasting a sacrificed Temple of the Monkey God and the money used to sacrifice it.
- When the temple is built in a Co-op Mode, it also sacrifices towers of the player's ally if they are in range.
How to put Temples near each otherEdit