Please see the discussion page on uploading track pictures.
Tracks in the BTD series are where bloons travel. There are many tracks to choose from. Many tracks have varieties, including but not limited to a certain number of Bloon entrances, length and multiple paths. Most tracks did not have a specific name until Bloons Tower Defense 4.
In the original Bloons Tower Defense, there is only one track and no selection of difficulty. The bloons come from the left and go up to the top. The bloons are also very off-centered in BTD1.
The track is the very first track in the Bloons TD series. The terrain is grassy; the grey paths look like stones. There are no trees or water.
There are 3 tracks, chosen as difficulties.
This track is quite easy; it has white paths and is located in the sky. Bloons appear from the left and exit to the bottom.
This track has the same terrain as the BTD1 track, being grassy and having same color of paths, grey. Bloons start from the top and exits to the bottom.
The most difficult of the three tracks, with two intersecting paths. It is most likely located in a desert; the paths are grey.
There are 8 tracks in BTD3. The final four tracks are only available if the game is played on Ninja Kiwi.
In BTD4, there are 9 default tracks and 7 premium tracks.
Bloons TD 4 Expansion TracksEdit
There are 4 tracks; the Beach, the Sewer, the Monkey Temple and the Triangle of Insanity, as well as the 7 premium tracks in the regular BTD4.
These are the lengths of different tracks in Bloons Tower Defense 5. Track lengths are measured in RBS (red bloon seconds i.e. the approximate time taken in seconds for a red bloon to complete the track). Also, as some Intermediate, Advanced and Expert tracks have multiple paths, the time listed is the shortest path.
- These tracks have a Monkey Money reward of 75 on Easy, 100 on Medium, and 150 on Hard.
- Monkey Lane: 60 RBS
- Park Path: 60 RBS
- The Rink: 62 RBS
- Space Truckin': 64 RBS
- Z Factor: 62 RBS
- Brick Wall: 63 RBS
- Alpine Lake: ?? RBS
- Fireworks: 76 RBS
- Pumpkin Patch: 69 RBS
- Roswell: 68 RBS
- Maze: 74 (shortest route)
- 3 Times Around: 27 RBS
- Skull Peak:?? RBS
- Lobby:?? RBS
- These tracks have a Monkey Money reward of 150 on Easy, 200 on Medium, and 300 on Hard.
- Snake River: 36 RBS
- Bloon Circles: 33 RBS
- Archipelago: 37 RBS
- Dockside: 31 RBS
- Slalom: 47 RBS
- Haunted Swamp: ?? RBS
- Jungle: 28 RBS
- Country Road: 35 RBS
- Lava Fields: 22 RBS
- Ice Flow: 16 RBS
- Water Hazard: 23 RBS each path
- These tracks have a Monkey Money reward of 225 on Easy, 300 on Medium, and 450 on Hard.
- Mount Magma: 28 RBS
- Switch: 26 RBS
- Lightning Scar: 27 RBS
- Downstream: 17 RBS
- The Eye: 17 RBS each path
- Cash Money: 17 RBS each path
- The Great Divide: 22 RBS each path
- Scorched Earth: 23 RBS each path
- Rink Revenge: 13 RBS each path
- Dune Sea: 21 RBS each path
- These tracks have a Monkey Money reward of 300 on Easy, 400 on Medium, and 600 on Hard.
- Clock: ranges between 41 RBS at 1 o'clock down to 27 RBS at 12 o'clock
- Castle: 13 RBS
- Death Valley: 9 RBS bottom route, 18 RBS upper route
- Drag Strip: 25 RBS
- Spider Map: 17 RBS
- Tunnels: 52 RBS
- Tree Tops: 18 RBS bottom route, 23 RBS upper route
- Runway : 15 left path, 10 RBS right path
- Down The Drain
BTD5 Deluxe TracksEdit
In BTD5 Deluxe, there are 50 tracks:
Bloons TD Battles TracksEdit
In BTDB, there are 19 tracks in total:
- Bloontonium Mine
- Hydro Dam
- Pyramid Steps
- Pumpkin Patch
- Battle Park
- Ice Flow
- Yellow Brick
- Battle River
- Water Hazard
- Indoor Pools