Grassy, rocky, green track. With 4 tunnels that will bloons pass through it, hence its name. The time for the towers to attack the bloons will be considerably short, as the bloons will go to the next path when they reach a tunnel. Just like Monkey lane's tunnels, MOAB-class bloons float over the tunnels, and are visible when doing so. This makes them considerably easier to pop, as towers can target them when they are above the tunnels.
Tips and StrategiesEdit
- Main article: Tunnels/Strategies
- This track shares the aspects of Monkey Lane and Phase Portals:
- The tunnels resemble Monkey Lane's tunnels.
- Bloons that enter a tunnel will go in a curve line and enter the tunnel next to it. It is visible when a MOAB Class Bloon enters a tunnel.
- This track is presumedly placed in Expert difficulty despite it's long length because half of the track is underground, hence the name.
- The graphical scheme in this track appears similar to Bloons Monkey City's Grass Terrain graphical scheme.